- Cerebral & Erb's Palsy Cases
- Nursing Home Falls
- Cerebral Palsy
- Product Liability
- Auto and Bus Accidents
- Train and Railroad Accidents
- Aviation Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
- Slip and Fall Cases
- Premise Liability
- Transportation Liability
- Explosion Accidents
- Electrocution Accidents
- Burn Accidents
- Vaccine Cases
- Prescription Errors
- Hospital Liability
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Mass Transit Accidents
- Amusement Park, Water Park, Park District, and Boating & Diving Accidents
- Children’s products, product liability, toys, rides, playground accidents
- Explosion, fire, burn incidents, equipment failure, catastrophic injuries
- Security cases, gunshot, assault/battery injuries and wrongful death
- Adverse Drug Reactions
- Defective Hip Implants
- Defective Toys
- Closed Head Injuries
- Defective Tools
- Injuries or deaths involving foster children
- Cruiseship, boating and maritime accidents
- Commercial and private plane crashes
- FELA Cases
- Fractures/torn ligaments
- Retained surgical equipment
AUTO & PEDESTRIAN
- Amputation Cases
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
- Dramshop Liability: bar fights & injuries
- Failure to Provide Security
- Bicycle Accidents
- Vision Loss/ Blindness
- Hearing Loss/Deafness
- Surgical & Anesthesia Malpractice
- Failure to diagnose/Failure to treat
- Cancer cases
- Aviation: turbulence cases
- Uninsured & underinsured cases
- Negligence, abuse & neglect cases
In 2000, our firm was successful before the Illinois Supreme Court in a wrongful death case involving a foster child who died while in foster care.
In 2001, our firm obtained a $6.5 million dollar settlement on behalf of a child with cerebral palsy caused by medical malpractice.
In 2004, our firm obtained an $8.9 million dollar verdict in a vaccine injury case on behalf of a child who suffered profound neurological injury and hearing loss after a DPT shot.
In 2006, we obtained a $1.0 million dollar settlement on behalf of a construction worker who fell approximately thirty feet while working, sustaining bilateral leg fractures.
In 2006, we also obtained a $1.5 million dollar settlement in a medical malpractice case for the wrongful death of a patient following a kidney biopsy as well as a $900,000.00 settlement for the wrongful death of an unborn child.
In 2013, we obtained a $2.0 million dollar settlement for a family in a wrongful death/personal injury case involving a tractor-trailer/minivan accident.
In 2015, we obtained a $1.0 million dollar settlement in an obstetrical malpractice case.
We believe in the sanctity of the individual and we treat our clients with kindness, caring and respect.